As a Backend Developer, some of your responsibilities would be:
- Develop critical features of the platform;
- Integrators with third party systems;
- Interact with our technology partners (Google, Facebook, Microsoft,...) to stay on top of updates to their systems.
Here's what we're looking for:
- You are familiarised with Django Web Frameworks with at least 1 year working on that.
- You are passionate about learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into reality.
What you can expect from us:
Flexibility & Autonomy
- Remote friendly environment, so you can work anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flex benefits (we use Coverflex)
- Cool workplaces in Lisbon and Braga
- Free meals at the office or at your workplace
- Cool Team-Building Events